DOVE® High Intensity Disc Electro-Magnetic Separators are designed as highly selective devices for continuous separation of mineral with intermediate susceptibilities, where specific gravity differences are not sufficiently large for gravitational processes to be effective. Used to produce clean magnetic fraction that requires no further treatment.
DOVE® High Intensity Disc Electro-Magnetic Separators are designed for separation of dry granular mixtures of magnetic minerals from non-magnetic, as well as elective separation of one weakly magnetic mineral from another, and perfectly suit the following applications:
- Concentration of dry granular minerals, such as: ilmenite, garnet, monazite, wolframite, columbite, tantalite, etc.
- Removal of minerals of low magnetic susceptibility from cassiterite, zircon, scheelite, rutile, etc.
- Removal of feebly magnetic particle from swart.
- Purification of quartz for the glass industry.
- Purification of abrasives.
- Extraction of Iron Oxides from chemical and food products.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||PRODUCTS TO SEPARATE||POWER REQUIREMENTS|
One-Year Manufacturer Warranty!