STATIONARY PROCESSING PLANTS, SEMI-STATIONARY PROCESSING PLANTS, WASH PLANTS, GRAVITY SEPARATION PLANTS
DOVE® Alluvial (Placer) Processing Plants are configured as fully integrated & balanced processing plants for medium and large-scale mining operations, and designed for automatic washing, classification, concentration and recovery of coarse & fine metal & mineral production.
Designed according to the specific requirements of each mine, DOVE® Processing Plants guarantee maximum efficiency and rapid high recovery rates.
- Automatic & simultaneous washing, classification and concentration of metals & minerals from alluvial (placer) deposits.
- Recovery of Gold, Diamonds, Gemstones, other precious metals and minerals, base metals, etc.
- Applicable for Dredging Operations for river mining projects.
Each Alluvial (Placer) Processing Plant present a combination of processing equipment and concentrators and several general processing stages for metal & mineral recovery, which might vary based on the characteristics of the mine.
- ORE-FEED STATIONS
- GRIZZLY SEPARATORS
- TROMMEL SCREENS
- JIG CONCENTRATORS
- VBS® CONCENTRATORS
- CENTRIFUGAL CONCENTRATORS
- CONCENTRATING TABLES
- CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS & HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
Complete Alluvial (Placer) Plants are configured with independent Ore-Feed Stations. Depending on the characteristics of your mining area, plants can be configured with either Dry or Slurry Ore-Feed Stations.
Grizzly Separators are supplied for primary screening of the material and waste material discard, and as well as Ore-Feed Stations, can perform either Dry or Wet screening. Depending on the screening form: dry or wet, DOVE® configures plants with whether Vibrating Grizzly or Static Grizzly Separators.
Trommel Screens perform secondary screening of the material, and are supplied for high performance washing, screening, classification and oversize material removal applications. DOVE® supplies various types of Trommel Screens, and among them are Trommel Classifier and Trommel Scrubber Screens.
Trommel Classifier Screens are conventional type of Trommel Screens, and are used for washing and classification of simple ores: gravel, sand, light clay material.
In contrast to Trommel Classifier Screens, Trommel Scrubber Screens are supplied to treat more difficult ores: with high or sticky clay content, or soft lateritic ores. Trommel Scrubbers are equipped with scrubber and screen sections, which serve for breakage and classification of the ore.
In accordance with characteristic of your ore deposit, DOVE® will recommend the most suitable trommel type to suit needs of your mine.
Jig Concentrators are gravity concentrators, specially supplied for concentration and recovery of coarse production. DOVE® introduces modern multiple-stage jigging to the industry; designed in multiple stages, jigging results in extremely efficient mineral recovery. Multiple stage jigging allows proper washing and recovery of coarse production, as well as provides better liberation of fine fraction production, which guarantees higher recovery rates of fine concentrates.
- All equipment is supplied with wheel set trailers, which provide the ease of rapid logistics to almost any location.
- Internal Hydraulic System at each processing level allows you to regulate and control water pressure and flow, which effectively results in high recovery rates.
- All equipment is equipped with dome shape covers, security covers and locking mechanisms, which prevent theft of the recovered production during the operating shift, and is safe to operate at low supervision conditions.
- Optional drive system: operate with diesel engines or electric motors.
- One-Year Warranty!