GOLD CONCENTRATOR, GOLD SEPARATOR, CENTRIFUGAL CONCENTRATOR
DOVE Gold Concentrator is highly efficient gold separator, designed for highest ratio of fine gold and other heavy minerals recovery. DOVE Centrifugal Gold Concentrator is a type of Gravity separation device, designed for 100% separation and recovery of free Gold, Silver and Platinum group of metals, replacing Amalgamation and use of Mercury.
DOVE Gold Concentrator is economical and efficient gold separator for recovery of Placer (Alluvial) Gold, Hard Rock Gold and Gold and other heavy minerals from old tailings. It is environment-friendly, requires no chemicals, additives or regents, utilize only water.
It is a highly effective device for high concentration ratio and high recovery of Coarse (-2.0 – 0.5 mm), Medium (-0.5 – 0.2 mm), and Fine (0.10 – 0.04 mm) Gold, Platinum group of metals and other heavy mineral particles. It uses the Gravity concept combined with high speed rotation to generate “G” force, which can result in separation and recovery of Coarse, Medium and Fine Gold and other minerals particles, less than 40 microns.
- DOVE Centrifugal Concentrators are designed with fully integrated and closed circuit, stand alone high pressure/multistage centrifugal pump, to insure continuous and stable pressure for recovery of Coarse, Fine and Ultrafine Gold and other heavy minerals particles with no gap in fluidization process.
- DOVE Gold Concentrators are designed with fully integrated feed mechanism and concentrate moisture adjustment mechanism, in order to eliminate freezing conditions and achieve highest efficiency in recovery.
DOVE Centrifugal Concentrators for Fine Gold Recovery.
- DOVE Concentrators electric power component and pulleys assembly are designed and configured to achieve continuous high G-force for automatic and continuous recovery of Coarse, Medium and Fine Gold, Silver and Platinum group metals, with highest recovery down to 0.04 mm (0.0016 inches).
- DOVE Concentrators are designed for high concentrating ratio, high recovery, and steady recovery performance.
DOVE Hard Rock Plant set up, DOVE Centrifugal Concentrators.
- DOVE Centrifugal Concentrators are designed with lowest vibration factor.
- DOVE Concentrators are configured for low production costs, durable wear parts, and low maintenance requirements.
- DOVE Concentrators are configured with central discharge outlet for fast and secure concentrate discharge.
- DOVE Centrifugal Concentrators are supplied as complete package with full feeding components and Hydraulic system, compact design requiring less space, and easy for integration into the existing plant configuration
- DOVE Gold Concentrators are 100% environment-friendly, no chemical, additives and mercury free, and use only recycled clean water.
DOVE Centrifugal Concentrator, components assembly.
CENTRIFUGAL CONCENTRATOR APPLICATIONS:
DOVE Gold Concentrator is highly effective device for recovery of free Fine, Medium and Coarse particles of Gold and other heavy minerals less than 40 microns (0.04 mm). It can effectively used in the following applications:
- Recovery of free Gold, Silver and Platinum group of metals, in Hard Rock (primary deposit) mining, replacing Amalgamation.
- Recovery of Coarse, Medium and Fine ( -2.0 – 0.040 mm) of Gold, Platinum group of metals
- Recovery of free Gold, Silver and Platinum group of metals, in alluvial (secondary) deposits.
- Recovery of Coarse, Medium and Fine Gold particles and other Platinum group metals from tailings.
- Recovery of Chromite, Scheelite and other heavy minerals from tailings.
- Recovery of Fine Gold from under flow concentrate, as well as overflow of cyclone feed.
RANGE & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
All models of DOVE Centrifugal Concentrators are supplied with integrated surge bin and hydrocyclone mechanism, rubber fish tail for adjustment of concentrate moisture, fully integrated high pressure multistage water pump to control and maintain highly efficient level of fluidization and highest recovery, steel stand structure, hydraulic piping network, security system and electrical circuit control board.
|MODEL||CAPACITY, TPH||MOTOR POWER||HIGH PRESSURE PUMP MOTOR POWER|
|CC08||0.2 – 0.5||0.75||1.0||0.75||1.0|
|CC12||1.0 – 1.5||2.2||3.0||1.1||1.5|
|CC16||2.0 – 4.0||4.0||5.4||1.5||2.0|
|CC24||5.0 – 8.0||7.5||10.0||4.0||5.4|
|CC32||15.0 – 30.0||15.0||20.0||5.5||7.4|
|CC39||30.0 – 50.0||30.0||40.0||7.5||10.0|
|CC47||50.0 – 80.0||45.0||60.0||11.0||14.7|
The processing capacity of DOVE Centrifugal Gold concentrators may fluctuate depending on the particle size distribution (percentage of Ultrafine, Fine and Coarse) in the ore.
All DOVE equipment carry a standard Manufacturer’s Warranty, which can be extended to 5 years, in addition to lifetime spare parts supply service.
DOVE provides full technical services worldwide, including plant engineering design, mining site construction design, site assembly, installation, test run and training.
DOVE Equipment & Machinery manufacturing facilities are located about 30 minutes drive from the company Head office in Bangkok, which includes 8 factories and showroom.
DOVE Equipment and Machinery with over 50 years manufacturing expertise, and the largest range of mining and minerals processing technologies is the recipient of ISO 9001: 2015, Green Industry Certification, and Golden Eagle of Asia Awards 2020 Best Business of the Year (DOVE Equipment and Machinery and DOVE Instruments), which insures highest quality and standard of our manufacturing and customer service practices.
DOVE Manufacturing Facilities.
DOVE Equipment and Machinery 8 Factories.
Video DOVE Manufacturing Facilities:
MINERAL TEST SERVICES:
DOVE laboratory will assay your ore samples rapidly and analyze your raw materials and recommend the most efficient processing plant according to the ore specifications, minerals composition, and ore assay results, and your project size and the geologic and topographic conditions of your mine.
Please, CONTACT US for your sample analysis and quotation.
DOVE Centrifugal Gold Concentrator is based on the principal of Centrifuge force and gravity to enhance the gravitational force applied to solid particles in the slurry feed and to effect the separation of solid particles based on particles density. The main component in the DOVE Concentrator is a cone shaped bowl. The surface of the Concentrating Bowl is designed with series of Ribs (Riffles) and between each pair of Ribs is a Groove. The concentrating bowl rotates at high speed by an electric motor and the pressurized feed is introduced in the form of slurry into the concentrating bowl from the bottom of the bowl through a central feed pipe.
The concentrating bowl rotates at high speed and a centrifugal force of (60 G) causes the slurry feed solids to separate from the water and fill the Grooves between the riffles, from the bottom of the concentrating bowl to the top of the bowl.
As the pressurized slurry feed continues entering the bowl the process of settlement of solids based on gravitational force takes place, where the heavier minerals particles displaces the lighter minerals particles which was trapped in the Grooves. The continues replacement of heavier particles will result in the light particles to be carried by the water to the top of the concentrating bowl and to the reject channel.
DOVE Concentrating Bowl is designed with multiple Fluidization holes inside the Groove of the Concentrating Bowl. The purpose of these microscopic holes are to fluidized the Groove by introducing water through this holes. This fluidization process shall result in inhabiting sever compaction of the heavy minerals settled inside the Groove, due to the powerful centrifugal force.
DOVE Centrifugal Concentrator for Fine Gold Recovery.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND FORWARDING SOIL SAMPLES OF YOUR MINE TO US FOR ANALYSIS, IN ORDER TO DESIGN AND RECOMMEND THE MOST EFFICIENT PROCESSING PLANT, TAILOR MAID TO YOUR MINE REQUIREMENTS, FOR HIGHEST PRODUCTION RECOVERY.