DOVE CONCENTRATING TABLE, SHAKER TABLE
GOLD SHAKER TABLE, MINI GOLD SHAKER TABLE, GOLD PROCESSING TABLE
DOVE Shaker Table (Gold Shaker Table) is the most metallurgical efficient and selective wet gravity separation (Gravity Concentration) device, which offers exceptional efficiency and features in minerals separation that other existing tables in the industry with rough-surface covering cannot achieve.
DOVE Shaker Table is the most efficient Concentrating Table in the industry designed for high capacity separation of two or more material of different specific gravities, within its feed size range, efficiently with high precision, continuously and economically effect separation of various minerals.
DOVE Shaker Table CT-350.
DOVE Shaker Tables are highly efficient concentrators, most commonly used in the separation, treatment and recovery of Gold, Chrome, Silver, Lead, Zinc, Iron, Tungsten, Tin, Copper, Titanium, Manganese, Aluminium, Barium, and other similar ores.
DOVE supplies various types of Shaker Tables, with different table pattern design, including Wooden Deck design, in seven models, with capacity range of (0.62 – 7.29 Tons/hour), designed for efficient treatment of Coarse, Fine and Slime. Fiberglass Deck, Designed and supplied in five models, with capacity range of (0.20 – 4.50 Tons/Hour), Aluminium Deck, designed and supplied in two models, with capacity range of (0.04 – 2.8 Tons/Hour).
DOVE hard rock gold processing plant, batch of DOVE gold shaker tables CT-400.
DOVE supplies Mini Gold Shaker Tables for laboratory and small operation as well as full size large shaker tables for professional operation. DOVE Shaker Tables are supplied in various configurations, for both Right Hand and Left Hand Feed design, as well as Multi Deck Shaker table design.
DOVE CT-300 concentranting table.
- DOVE Shaker Table are designed and supplied with Automatic Feed Module, Feed Hopper and Adjustable Feed Flow Regulator, it eliminate the uneven feeding by operator, which results in even and timely distribution of feed.
- DOVE Head Motion are unique in the industry, as it is designed to provide the largest stroke adjustment from 1/4” to 1.0” (6 mm – 25 mm). The Head Motion is also configured for stroke adjustment, while table is on operation and not to disrupt concentration and recovery process.
DOVE hard rock gold processing plant in Laos, batch of DOVE CT-400 gold shaker tables.
- DOVE Head Motion is primarily designed for heavy duty, smooth and long hours of operation, it is configured with Anti-friction Head Motion, Self-Lubricating, simple to operate and rugged in fabrication, maintenance free.
- The Eccentric mechanism, with Anti-Friction Bearings are enclosed in a rugged cast Iron housing and running in oil. The Bearing lubrication is by combined pressure and splash system.
- DOVE Shaking Table is highly economical and energy saving. The Head Motion integrally installed on the main frame, and is driven by (2 Hp) electric motor, through a heavy Flywheel, and on continuous basis it operates at substantially (1/2 Hp).
DOVE Alluvial gold procesing plant, CT-400 concentrating tables, Guinea.
- The Head Motion of DOVE Shaker Table ingeniously coordinates stroke and differential for optimum results at any setting and automatically contributes to achieve maximum level for higher tonnage concentration.
- DOVE Gold Shaker Tables are designed and supplied as Left-Hand-Feed, or Right-Hand-Feed configuration, as Single-Deck, or Multi-Deck configurations.
- DOVE Shaker Tables are designed and supplied in Rectangular Deck, or Diagonal Deck types.
- DOVE Shaker Table is designed and supplied with various riffle patterns design, Sand Riffling, Slime Riffling, or individual riffle patterns, depending on the specific separation requirements.
DOVE CT-400 Gold Shaker Table.
- The Riffle Pattern of the shaker table is selected and recommended by DOVE, during plant engineering design, based on the minerals type, particle size, the specific gravity and the application data, to maximize the metallurgical performance, the separation efficiency and bring highest yield of recovery.
- Unique Undercarriage design configured with up to sixteen carriers, guarantees the smoothness of deck action diagonal covering the entire length of the table.
DOVE CT-400 gold shaker tables, DOVE alluvial processing plant, Ghana.
- The Wooden Deck type is manufactured from Waterproof Teak Timber, marine grade, and “Chennai” wood frame, covered with one piece Highly Smooth Rubber of 5 mm thickness, for maximum durability, on which is lined with series Rubber Riffles. Various different riffle patterns are employed, depending on the minerals to be concentrated.
- DOVE Shaker Tables produce highest grade of concentrate in the industry, mainly due to the Special riffle pattern design and the superb “Fanning Out” action, which subsequently results in more accurate cutting of the concentrate yield.
DOVE processing plant, DOVE CT-300 shaker tables for clean up.
- DOVE Shaker table is configured with easily adjustable controls and hand wheel for adjusting the Deck tilt and Deck angles, while the Shaker Table in in motion.
- DOVE Shaker Tables are supplied as complete package, including steel Stand structure, full adjustable stands to balance the table, all Feed Product Launders.
- 2 Years standard DOVE Manufacturer’s Warranty.
DOVE CT-400 gold shaker tables.
DOVE Shaker Tables (Concentrating Tables) with fabrication history of over 50 years are globally recognized as superior quality shaking tables, designed for precision and high capacity gravity separation of two or more minerals of different specific gravities. Within its feed size range, the table will efficiently, economically and continuously effect separation between free minerals of different specific gravities forming a mechanical mixture. DOVE Concentrating Tables are used for a wide range of Applications:
DOVE wooden deck CT-200 shaker table.
- Most commonly used in the treatment, concentration and recovery of Gold, Chrome, Silver, Lead, Zinc, Iron, Tungsten, Tin, Copper, Titanium, Manganese, Aluminium, barium, and similar ores.
- Applicable for alluvial ores, crushed slags or other mixtures of light and heavy materials.
- Treatment, separation and recovery of both Fine and Coarse minerals particles.
- For treatment and recovery of Cassiterite and Tantalite (Columbite) from ore.
- The treatment and recovery of Mineral Sands, Zircon, Ilmenite and other heavy minerals.
DOVE CT-400 gold shaker tables, DOVE gold processing plant, Indonesia.
- The treatment of Clays, separation and recovery of Mica.
- Concentration of Potash ores.
- The concentration and recovery of Phosphate Rock.
- Cleaning of Glass.
- Gravity concentration and final cleaning of fine particles from Spiral separator and Centrifugal Concentrator.
- Geochronology research, assessment of Gravity process and Characterization of heavy minerals research.
- Separation and recovery in Synthetic Diamonds and Corundums production.
DOVE CT-400 gold concentrating tables, DOVE alluvial and hard rock plant, Tajikistan.
DOVE Shaker Tables (Concentrating Tables)
CONCENTRATING TABLES TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|WOODEN DECK CONCENTRATING TABLES|
||MAX. FEED PARTICLE SIZE||CAPACITY||DECK SIZE||MOTOR POWER|
|CT-50||DIAGONAL||6||1.5 – 6.7||0.9 – 2.2||0.3 – 1.2||1.7 x 5.5||2.2||3|
|CT-100-1||DIAGONAL||6||1.25 – 6.25||0.83 – 2.08||0.25 – 1||1.9 x 4.7||1.5||2|
|CT-100-2||DIAGONAL||6||1.25 – 6.25||0.83 – 2.08||0.25 – 1||1.9 x 4.7||1.5||2|
|CT-200||RECTANGULAR||6||1.25 – 7.29||0.83 – 4.16||0.25 – 2||2.1 x 4.8||2.2||3|
|CT-300||RECTANGULAR||6||1.25 – 7.29||0.83 – 4.16||0.25 – 2||2.1 x 4.5||2.2||3|
|CT-350||RECTANGULAR||6||1 – 4.2||0.8 – 2.8||0.3 – 1.5||1.4 x 4.7||2.2||3|
|CT-400||RECTANGULAR||6||0.62 – 3.75||0.5 – 2.08||0.25 – 1||1.2 x 2.4||2.2||3|
|FIBERGLASS DECK CONCENTRATING TABLES|
|MODELS||DECK DESIGN||MAX. FEED PARTICLE SIZE||CAPACITY||DECK SIZE||MOTOR POWER|
|DI-LCT200||RECTANGULAR||2||0.02 – 0.1||0.5 x 1.1||1.1||1.5|
|CT-F1021||RECTANGULAR||2||0.4 – 0.8||1.0 x 2.1||1.1||1.5|
|CT-F1630||RECTANGULAR||2||0.4 – 1.5||1.6 x 3||1.1||1.5|
|CT-1844||RECTANGULAR||2||0.5 – 3||1.8 x 4.5||1.1||1.5|
|CT-F1844-2||RECTANGULAR||2||0.5 – 3||1.8 x 4.5||1.5||2.0|
|ALUMINIUM DECK CONCENTRATING TABLES|
|MODELS||DECK DESIGN||MAX. FEED PARTICLE SIZE||CAPACITY||DECK SIZE||MOTOR POWER|
|CT-350A||RECTANGULAR||6||1 – 4.2||0.8 – 2.8||0.3 – 1.5||1.4 x 4.7||2.2||3|
|DI-LCT100||RECTANGULAR||2||0.040 – 0.10||0.5 x 1.1||1.1||1.5|
All DOVE equipment carry a 2 years (24 months) standard Manufacturer Warranty, which can be extended to 5 years, in addition to lifetime spare parts supply service.
DOVE provides full technical services worldwide, including plant engineering design, mining site construction design, site assembly, installation, test run and training.
DOVE Equipment & Machinery manufacturing facilities are located about 30 minutes drive from the company Head office in Bangkok, which includes 8 factories and showroom.
DOVE Equipment and Machinery with over 50 years manufacturing expertise, and the largest range of mining and minerals processing technologies is the recipient of ISO 9001: 2015, Green Industry Certification, and Golden Eagle of Asia Awards 2020 Best Business of the Year (DOVE Equipment and Machinery and DOVE Instruments), which insures highest quality and standard of our manufacturing and customer service practices.
Video DOVE Manufacturing Facilities:
MINERAL TEST SERVICES:
DOVE laboratory will assay your ore samples rapidly and analyze your raw materials and recommend the most efficient processing plant according to the ore specifications, minerals composition, and ore assay results, and your project size and the geologic and topographic conditions of your mine.
Please, CONTACT US for your sample analysis and quotation.
DOVE Concentrating Tables (Shaker Tables) comprise of a table, or Deck, with a ultra smooth rubber covering the entire surface of the Deck, on to which is incorporated (Cemented) a series of rubber Riffles. At one end of the deck is Head-Motion, which is designed to impart a reciprocating movement to the table’s deck in a horizontal plane. The Head Motion eccentric produces the motion, which is designed to move the material on the surface of the Deck to move forward across the Table.
DOVE concentrating table, DOVE factory.
Parallel to the movement and shaking action caused by the head motion, a very thin layer of water is introduced across the deck. The same movement cause the shaking action, imparts a jigging action across the deck, which results in size classification, separation and stratification of solid particles based on their specific gravity. Separation will be also influenced by the length of the Head Motion stroke and by the reciprocating speed.
The flow of cross water causes shearing of stratified material and forces it to cascade over the rifle surface of the table’s deck. Lower specific gravity material remains close to the water surface and rides over the riffles towards discharge end of the table; higher specific gravity material is being hold back by the riffles, which is closest to the table’s surface, and moving along the table’s deck to the concentrate discharge.
DOVE wash plant, DOVE concentrating table.
Absolute smoothness of the Deck action is highly critical for maintaining high recovery and high capacity. Deck is supported on an extra rigid, heavy, all steel sub frame, which is mounted on heavy steel channel main frame and configured with heavy duty Rockers. This configuration design of rigid and strong under fabrication insures against the most imperceptible deck flutter. The Deck weight is equally distributed over a series of splash proof slide bearings mounted on the rigid sub frame. DOVE Under Carriage design eliminates Deck Warping, which is common in many decks.
DOVE shaker tables for gold, DOVE processing plant, Indonesia.
DOVE Concentrating Tables (Shaker tables) range is comprised of three different types of Decks, consist of Wooden Deck type, Fiber Glass Deck type and Aluminum Deck type. The three types of the shaker tables mechanically designed and operate on the same principal. The difference is the application, the type of ore to be concentrated, size range, and the performance, as well as the durability of the Table.
The Wooden deck type is the most common type, widely used across industry, in various applications, supplied in rectangular or diagonal shape, with ultra-smooth rubber cover and riffle surface and are operating in horizontal plane, where material with higher specific gravity is separated from material with lower specific gravity. Wooden Deck type is highly efficient and carries proven record in efficient concentration and recovery of coarse and fine material, with maximum particle intake of 7 mm, used for both primary and secondary concentration of coarse, fine and slime. Wooden Deck is lighter than Fiberglass and Aluminum deck tables.
DOVE shaker table for gold, Sierra Leone.
The Fiberglass Deck type is fairly new in the industry, it has been popular due to its cost, which is slightly lower than wooden deck table, it is recommended for maximum particle intake of 2 mm. it is mainly applied as primary step of concentration. However, for fine particle and slime concentration, as secondary step, should use wooden Deck table. Fiberglass table is heavier than Wooden Deck tables and have shorter life span, and as the result of shock created by the speed and pulse of the Head motion, the Fiberglass deck tend to crack on the surface and also in some instances the deck experience warping, which can effect the recovery.
The Aluminum Deck type is very heavy and lower capacity than Wooden Deck Type. It is also mainly recommended for primary concentration and initial cleanup. This type of Deck is not popular and tends to be expensive.
DOVE concentrating table at the factory.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND FORWARDING SOIL SAMPLES OF YOUR MINE TO US FOR ANALYSIS, IN ORDER TO DESIGN AND RECOMMEND THE MOST EFFICIENT PROCESSING PLANT, TAILOR MAID TO YOUR MINE REQUIREMENTS, FOR HIGHEST PRODUCTION RECOVERY.