DESERTMINER® – DRY PROCESSING PLANTS
DRY MINING PROCESSING PLANT – DRY MINING EQUIPMENT MACHINERY
DOVE Dry Mining Processing Plants are supplied in 16 models, with processing capacities of 1 Tons / Hour up to 50 Tons / Hour of dry ore, per single plant.
FULL PRODUCT RANGE
DOVE Dry Processing Plants are supplied in two different configurations:
- Dry Processing Plants (DPP®) – configured for dry processing of placer (alluvial applications), with the capacity range of 1-50 Tons/Hour.
- Dry Processing Plants (DPH®) – configured for dry processing of primary (hard rock applications), with the capacity range 2-50 Tons/Hour.
HIGH RECOVERY RATE
DOVE Dry Processing Plants DPP® and DPH® are designed and configured for concentration, separation & recovery of diamonds, color gemstones, gold, other precious metals, base metals, ferrous metals,light metals and other heavy minerals, either from placer (alluvial) deposits, or primary (hard rock) applications.
DOVE Dry mining equipment are supplied either as Portable or Semi-stationary plants.
DOVE Dry Processing Plants can be customized for your mining project according to the ore characteristic and specification.
- The Dry mining equipment and machinery (Processing Plants) produce higher grade products with less concentrate loss than wet concentration methods.
- DOVE Dry-Processing Plants may be located anywhere, regardless of water supply. There are no water to pump or bring from a distance, there by eliminating the cost of pipes, pump sand relate overheads.
- In most cases Dry Processing Plants increase capacity, cuts down number of units and space necessary, resulting in smaller and less expensive plants with lower power costs.
- Due to greater sensitivity to slight differences in density of the particles, DPP™ Processing Plant will successfully treat ores which are not amenable to wet concentration, in the Gravity Separation methods.
- Dry ore may be efficiently separated at the economical releasing point of the minerals, thus making resulting products are dry and are handles, shipped and marketed at less cost than wet Processing methods.
- Since no water is needed to produce separation, climatic conditions not affect efficient operation.
All DOVE equipment carry a 2 years (24 months) standard Manufacturer Warranty, which can be extended to 5 years, in addition to lifetime spare parts supply service.
DOVE provides full technical services worldwide, including plant engineering design, mining site construction design, site assembly, installation, test run and training.
DOVE laboratory will assay your ore samples rapidly and analyze your raw materials and recommend the most efficient processing plant according to the ore specifications, minerals composition, and ore assay results, and your project size and the geologic and topographic conditions of your mine.
Please, CONTACT US for your sample analysis and quotation.
We highly recommend forwarding soil samples of your mine to us for analysis, in order to design and recommend the most efficient processing plant, tailor made to your mine requirements, for highest production recovery.
CONTACT NOW FOR BROCHURE & QUOTATION