VIBRATING GRIZZLY FEEDERS
GRIZZLY FEEDERS VIBRATING – GRIZZLY SEPARATORS
DOVE Vibrating Grizzly Feeders are configured for DOVE portable plants as well as stationary plants, with following advanced futures, which makes DOVE Vibrating Grizzly Feeders stands out:
- Special design of Grizzly bar aperture, which eliminates clogging of material, resulting in higher sizing efficiency.
- High quality Wear Resistance welding of the grizzly screen, for longer service life.
- Heavy duty Load-Springs-stands, in set of four, for better stability of the machine and operation.
- Speed Control for the drive motor, for ease of control to the feed speed / capacity.
DOVE is a major manufacturer of heavy duty Vibrating Grizzly Feeders, designed for primary feeding of ore to the Minerals Processing Plants, and or Crushing Plants. These heavy duty Grizzly Feeders are designed to regulate the feed rate for various applications, including:
- Trommel or the Vibrating Screener of Minerals Processing Plants for Placer ore.
- Crusher of the Crushing Plant for hard rock ore or primary deposits.
- Crusher for aggregate, waste recycling process.
VIBRATING GRIZZLY FEEDERS – TECH SPECS
|Models||Feed Size||Slope||Grizzly Screen Stage||Opening Aperture (mm.)|
|Length (mm./inch)||Width (mm./inch)||Capacity (tph/yd³)|
|GFV-10C||1200||400||6 – 10||10||1||25|
|GFV-100C-C||3650||800||50 – 100||10||2||25-80|
|143.7||31.49||45 – 90|
|141.73||47.24||180 – 270|
* DOVE reserves the right to modify the specifications at anytime, without prior notice.
All DOVE equipment carry a 2 years (24 months) standard Manufacturer Warranty, which can be extended to 5 years, in addition to lifetime spare parts supply service.
DOVE provides full technical services worldwide, including plant engineering design, mining site construction design, site assembly, installation, test run and training.
DOVE laboratory will assay your ore samples rapidly and analyze your raw materials and recommend the most efficient processing plant according to the ore specifications, minerals composition, and ore assay results, and your project size and the geologic and topographic conditions of your mine.
Please, CONTACT US for your sample analysis and quotation.
We highly recommend forwarding soil samples of your mine to us for analysis, in order to design and recommend the most efficient processing plant, tailor made to your mine requirements, for highest production recovery.
CONTACT NOW FOR BROCHURE & QUOTATION