CAPACITY RANGE 3 TO 100 TONS/HOUR
High Performance & Ease of Operation
Presenting batch type jigs DOVE Jig Concentrators are designed in a way, that allows to operate and simultaneously collect coarse production in a continuous mode, during the whole shift operating hours, without any frequent cleanups.
Automatic operation features & security-lock mechanism minimizes operator interference and provides you the capability to keep your production safe in field condition.
Low Environmental Impact
DOVE Jig Concentrators are completely environmentally friendly gravity concentrators, which provide completely chemical or mercury-free operation, and operate with only clean or recycled water.
DOVE manufactures various models of fixed bed type Jig Concentrators, classified as the most advanced type in the industry. Jig Concentrators are fabricated with only high quality material and workmanship, unique features and price tag that are unmatched in the industry. DOVE Jig Concentrators are built to last.
APPLICATION OF JIG CONCENTRATORS
Jig Concentrators are gravity concentration devices, designed and mainly used in mineral processing for washing, separation and concentration of coarse metals & minerals within the body ore, based on its specific gravity, over the selected screen mesh.
Since the high specific gravity differential of material makes good recoveries possible, use of Jig Concentrators to recover various metals and minerals is widely practiced within the industry.
Jig Concentrators’ unique ability to absorb fluctuations in ore grades, tonnage rates and dilution, without any effect on recovery results, makes them the most important and essential devices in mineral recovery.
Jig Concentrators effectively used for the following mining applications:
Washing, classification and concentration of coarse metal and mineral production from the ores, where metal and mineral grains are liberated. Recovery of metals and minerals of various kinds that occur in Alluvial (Placer) deposits.
Recovery of Precious Metals, Precious and Semi-Precious Stones, Base Metals, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals, Noble Metals, Heavy Metals.
Applicable for Dredging Operations for river mining projects.
Cobbing operations for primary (hard rock) deposits for waste discard, prior to final processing stages.
- Designed with duplex or quadruplex cells, Jig Concentrators ensure continuous and efficient washing, separation and concentration of metal & mineral production.
- Mounted on wheel set trailers, Jig Concentrators provide you the ease of rapid transportation to almost any location.
- Internal Hydraulic System allows you to regulate and control water pressure and flow, which effectively results in high recovery rates.
- Speed Control allows regulation of Jig Concentrators’ pulse, which effectively results in possibility to adjust and tune Jig Concentrators according to the capacity rate and material flow.
- Equipped security covers and locking mechanisms, Jig Concentrators provide you with safe operation at low supervision conditions, and prevent theft of the recovered production during the operating shift.
- Optional drive system: operate with diesel engines or electric motors.
|MODEL||NUMBER OF CELLS||CAPACITY||POWER REQUIREENTS|
|SOLIDS||SLURRY||DIESEL DRIVE||ELECTRIC DRIVE|
|TPH||m3/HR||HP (kW)||HP (kW)|
|JS-100||2||3 – 4||9 – 12||7 (5.1)||4 (3)|
|JS-150||2||5 – 8||15 – 24||7 (5.1)||4 (3)|
|JS-200||2||8 – 10||24 – 30||7 (5.1)||4 (3)|
|JS-300||2||20 – 30||60 – 90||8 (5.9)||7.5 (5.5)|
|JS-320||2||30 – 40||90 – 120||8 (5.9)||7.5 (5.5)|
|JS-350||2||40 – 50||120 – 150||10.5 (7.72)||10 (7.5)|
|JS-400||4||60 – 80||180 – 240||2/ 10.5 (7.72)||2/ 10 (7.5)|
|JS-460||4||80 – 100||240 – 300||2/ 10.5 (7.72)||2/ 10 (7.5)|
* DOVE reserves the right to modify the specifications at anytime, without prior notice.
We highly recommend forwarding soil samples of your mine to us for analysis, in order to design and recommend the most efficient processing plant, tailor made to your mine requirements, for highest production recovery.
CONTACT NOW FOR BROCHURE & QUOTATION